General Fee, FOR FOREIGN ATTENDEES - USD $ 70
General Fee, FOR CIGRE INTERNATIONAL MEMBERS - USD $ 35
There are no refunds for technical situations or eventual failures due to connection, connectivity, software, hardware or equipment problems in general by the receiver (attendee to the event).
SUBMIT THIS FORM VIA E-MAIL.
To formally validate this form, a legible scanned copy of the proof of payment must be submitted via e-mail, to email@example.com, indicating the name of the participant and the corresponding company. (Bank deposit, electronic money transfer).
ALL REGISTRATION MUST BE FULLY PAID BEFORE THE ORGANIZATION OF THE CIGRE CHILE ONLINE SEMINAR EVENT
INFORMATION FOR PAYMENT AND/OR PURCHASE ORDER
Banco de Chile Bank
Account number: 005-07523-08
Business Name: Comité chileno del consejo internacional de grandes redes eléctricas SpA.
Line of Business: Consultancy and Training
Tax ID: 76.528.800-2
Submitting a copy of the proof of payment or electronic money transfer receipt via electronic means is required, indicating the name of the company and the name of the attendee. Send the attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
PAYPAL INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT
General Fee, FOR FOREIGN ATTENDEES – USD $ 70
General Fee, FOR CIGRE INTERNATIONAL MEMBERS – USD $ 35
VIRTUAL ROOM OPENING:
November 30th and December 1st , 2021
08:45 HRS. (-4 UTC)
- On November 29th , the connection link via www.zoom.us platform will be sent.
- Every day, the room will be opened at 08:45 hrs. Santiago local time (Chile) (- 4 hours UTC).
- This training will be streamed 100% online.
- This event will be available for iOS 10 for MAC, iPhone, iPad, Windows 365 or higher for PC, and Android 4.2 or higher for tablets and smartphones.
- A PC is recommended for better video quality, but the event could be followed on a smartphone or tablet, anyway.
- The attendee must have:
- A 10MB symmetrical bandwidth, as a minimum. Otherwise, a 4G data bundle is also useful to support the audio and video environment.
- The PC or device to be used must have:
- 2 Megapixel embedded webcam, as a minimum.
- For PC and Mac, a 1920×1080 resolution monitor
- 4GB RAM
- All the attendees must have their registration fee fully paid before the event, otherwise, THE ACCESS LINK, USERNAME, AND/OR CORRESPONDING PASSWORD WILL NOT BE SENT.
- The non-attendance by the attendee IS NOT accepted as cancellation of the registration.
- There are no refunds for technical situations or eventual failures due to connection, connectivity, software, hardware or equipment problems in general by the receiver (attendee to the event).
- In case of cancelling your subscription after Novembre 22th , 2021, there will be an operational fee equivalent to 50% of the subscription fee.
- Each registration must be supported by a copy of the deposit, transfer or purchase order as a backup, signed by the attendee or by the person authorizing the attendance. Please, send by email to: email@example.com
- Substitute attendees will be accepted until November 22th , 2021. For that, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information of the substitute attendee.
There will be an operational fee equivalent to 50% of the subscription fee, in case of canceling your subscription after November 22th , 2021.
- The agenda may suffer modifications.
- Subscription vacancies are limited.
THE REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Personal link sent to the attendee’s e-mail address.
- After the event, a password to review and watch the off-line event memoirs (PPT) will be sent.
- Digital Certificate of Attendance – issued by CIGRE.